Saturday, May 9, 2009

We didn't get to take Mother to Oklahoma City to see her Great-granddaughter play softball today. Mom just wasn't feeling up to it. My sister has a painful knee right now too. So I stayed home to clean house and plan Mother's Day dinner for the family tomorrow. And for the Big 12 softball final game at 11:30 AM. It's OU vs Missouri. My Mom's television provider isn't going to have the game on Fox Sports. That's a shame too because I work for my Mom's television provider. There are so many OU fans that work there that I suspect it may be more than just a coincidence that all the company vehicles, logos and etc are red. Another picture of my great niece. Are you sick of all this yet? I feel for you, really I do. This will all be over soon enough and I will be bleeding orange again. But for now I'm saying Boomer Sooner. We're just so dad gum proud of Katie. She made All-Big 12 first team and was the only freshman from OU to earn the honor. OU was victorious over Texas tonight 6 to 2. Okay, I'm off to bed so I'll be ready for visitors and cooking and watching softball. I have to keep it together too, around my family. Because I can't help thinking about how much my brother would have loved seeing his granddaughter have this success. Stiff upper lip.








No comments: