Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random Stuff

I've been working like mad on the books for our little business for the past two days. Today is the last full day I'll be home on sick leave. I'm feeling quite a bit better, thank you. And I thought of my "Bro". That's how he used to sign e-mails to me. I never called him that out loud and he never said it either. It was just so cute that he signed that way. My brother, history & science teacher and coach. The valedictorian of his class that lettered in every single thing that our little school had to offer. Carpenter for our local theater. Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity after they moved to Stillwater. Our official family photographer and bread baker. Avid sports fan, there was always a game on tv somewhere. Any kind of game would do. He was worried about tennis matches after surgery in Oklahoma City. Worried he would miss them. Father of four great kids. Grandfather of two. My "Bro". When I think of him all kinds of memories flood my heart. I miss him so. We all do.



That's Ron with his beautiful wife Janet of 39 years. She misses him more than anyone.

I have always said that my job is such a blessing. It allows me to blissfully avoid any personal trouble I may be having in my life. Now I realize that it keeps my pea brain from thinking about a lot of things. Please release me tomorrow dear Doctor. I need to get back to work so I can get some rest.









No comments: